- In each category, 10 or more participants are necessary to give all the three prizes. Only two prizes will be given, if the group consist of 6 – 9 runners and only one prize will be given if there are 3 – 5 runners. No prize will be given if there are 2 or less runners.
- There are several age group categories in this marathon. Those who attach date of birth document with the registration will be given preference.
- Prize money will be paid on the ground after the results are declared, through payee account cheque, provided bib and valid ID proof with age is submitted. If not, they can send us the details along with bank details by 05:00 pm, on 25thNovember, 2019 for bank transfer. After this date, any unclaimed prize will stand lapsed.
- Foreigners possessing passport and valid visa will be considered for prize.
- Delete “Complete 21k half ….”
- Delete elite section.
In open section, 5 prizes (at least two should be Indians)