RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Only one runner can register for the event on one entry form for one category only.
2. Application can be made online or offline.
3. Offline registration form with payment details can be couriered or handed over personally to: Hotel Menino (Rajat), Ponda, Goa. (from 20 October 2018 to 3 November 2018)
4. For offline registrations, please check if the form has been filled properly and fully and duly signed.
5. Once registered, request for cancellation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained. Fees will not be refunded if the runner does not collect the bib or does not show for the race.
6. Run at your own risk. The Organizers of the marathon will not accept responsibility for any unforeseen eventuality.
7. Bibs will not be made available on the ground on the day of the marathon.
8. Bibs will be distributed on Saturday, 3 November 2018, between 09.30am to 04.00 pm. The venue Bandodkar Ground, Ponda, Goa at 1st floor.
9. Bibs cannot be interchanged.
10. Medical and first aid facilities will be provided on the ground and at one more centre along the route.
11. For any emergency, refer to the emergency contact number on the back of your bib.
12. Runners ranking and prizes will be announced immediately on the ground and will be final.
13. The prize money of Rs. 10,000/- and above will be sent via NEFT/RTGS, subject to the receipt of the account details of the winners. They are requested to send the details on email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, after the declaration of the results. If the bank details are not received within 48 hours, by the Organization, the prize money stands forfeited and no further claims will be entertained.
14. The prize money of less than Rs. 10,000/- will be distributed to the respective winners on the ground soon after the declaration of the results. If the winner or his/her representative, carrying his/her bib, does not show for the prize collection on the ground, the prize money stands forfeited and no further claims will be entertained.
15. The last date for registration is 8.00 p.m. on Sunday, 21st October, 2018. Any runner joining the marathon after this timing will pay late fees of 200/- INR extra over any category.
16. For Group Registration…..
i. 20% discount for group of 21-24
ii. 25% discount for group of 25 and more
Group registraions will have to fill the group form and send it to YouTooCanRun along with the consolidated sum of registration fees.
17. Registration kit includes (i) Bib with timing chip (ii) finishing medal (iii) refreshment and (iv) prizes for the winners. T-shirts is sponsored and will be given to the runners as long as stocks last.